Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

3.17.2008

I've known you in every life I've lived.

I just want to sy a quick thanks to the people who have always been there. I haven't stuck with the same crowd over the years, and I know I won't in the future. But there are some people who have always been there for ME.

I hung out with Eric Davies the other day, and i hadn't for a really long time. We talked about how we have the kind of friendship where we can not even talk for six months, then hang out like we never stopped.

I'm not going to name people. But I just want certain people to know, even though no one besides Nick reads this, that I appreciate the understanding, and their constant presence in my life.

I like change, I yearn for change, I strive and thrive on change. But because of this, I am constantly in dire need of something contant.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 18, 09:45:00 PM 2008, Blogger Nick said...

Aw, shucks. I got mentioned. By name. That never happens. ;) Yay for constancy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home