Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

9.07.2006

test run.

okay. resurection of some sort i guess. I haven't written in this for a while. For a few reasons.
1) No one reads it.

2) I'm no author. My writing is lame. Incredibly.

3) I don't have anything interesting to say.


but for english, I'm supposed to write for 10 minutes a day. I can't just count my journal for english this whole year. So I'm gonna write in here again. The question is just how long it will take people to realize I'm blogging again. I only know of 3 people, tops, that even know I have a blog, yet alone read it. hahaha.

What to say, what to say. school maybe? We're gonna start this out in a very, very simple fashion. No fiction, no rhetoric. hahaha. stupid harward. okay. this is going to be boring, guarenteed.

class period uno. Student government. I kindof wish I had never run. Really. I'm not even sure why I did. hahaha. I'm not made to be the president of anything! I'm the loser nerdy girl who had no friends till like, 8th grade. at least. I'm the girl that the boys laughed out when they found out i had a crush on them. I'm the weird one who sits alone at lunch. And I've never even thought of myself as a real leader. Like, I love to be involved, and I have too much school spirit for my own good. But who says I'm qualified to lead our class? No idea where i even got the idea. hahaha. And the class is LAAAAAAAAAME. for reals. Its ridiculous.

dos. choir. I love it so much. wow. I've never take choir at school. I've always sung, but never as a class. I love it. hahaha. I love it when boys sing. Musicianship is SO attractive for a boy, and if they can sing, its just that much better. and i just love to sing. Music makes me who I am. Thats so cleche now a days, but its so true. Really. Music has made me who I am today. I grew up listening to my dad sing. It seems like i've always played the piano. Its just what I do. I'm marissa, always there to accompany, whatever. Whenever i'm frustrated, I go play piano and/or violin. Same with whem i'm sad. really happy/hyper. mad. anything. but wow, this has nothing to do with choir. Basically, i love it.

trois. seminary. I love seminary so much. wow. People think i'm kinda weird cause i'm always the girl that's really really really excited about seminary every day. I always put together the deviotional, and I play the piano half the time. And I'm the only person in my class that can play more than the lame hymns like sweet hour of prayer. I'm so sick of that hymn wow. hahaha. So I play, just so we can do funner songs. Yes, take that harward, I said funner. hahaha. So basically i love seminary. Its the bomb. The church is true. There's no denying it. It just makes me happy. It makes me look forward to eternity. Lately we've been talking about the plan of salvation. Well, we started yesterday. We started with pre earth life, and we just got to ask as many questions as we wanted. He said we can take as long as we want to get through the whole plan. I have SO many questions. I have them all written down to ask and stuff. Its so amazing. The church is just so awesome.

quatre. math. I don't like it. hahah. the end. I should actually be doing my math right now. :)

five. I love orchestra so much. Doc put me first chair. I'm not really sure why. I don't think i'm that good. I never have. I mean, I'm a junior. Amber Gile's has wanted to be first chair forever. Its like, her goal in life. And I took that from her. hahaha. I mean, I'd rather sit in the front than the back, but I don't think I deserve that. Maybe its not thatbig of a deal for you band folk, but there are like, 40 violins. And he thinks i'm the best in the whole school. Thats intense. I'm the one that stands up and plays the tuning note. Thats so intimidating, you don't even know. hahaha. I mean, what if I'm out of tune? I mean, this is a big responsability. hahaha. I'm probably making too big of a deal out of it, but, oh, i dont know. I just doubt myself when if comes to music. I've never been confident and I never will.

six. english. harward. wow. I think he just makes up words. like all these crazy things about sentance structure and the underlying meaning and crap. Maybe if he used words I understand, I'd like the class a lot more. But no. It just goes all right over my head. I'll get it eventually. hopefully.

seven. Well skippy, I think mr. rockwell's a hardcore stud. hahaha. Go BYU. oh darn.

eight is social dance. I love it so much. I already know how to waltz and stuff, so i feel really smart. hahahaha. But seriously, i love to ballroom dance. The first boy to take me ballroom dancing on a date, wow. Points for him. and there are some boys in there that i never would have exected to be able to dance. But i've been very impressed.


well, that's at least ten minutes. hahaha. i'll write better next time, i promise.

4 Comments:

At Fri Sep 08, 06:28:00 AM 2006, Blogger CJThatcher said...

no time to read it yet, but just wanted to say HA! I figured it out and it's only been 9 hours.

 
At Fri Sep 08, 10:01:00 AM 2006, Blogger CJThatcher said...

Ok, so I read it. hooray for blogging and school. I agree about Harward. He's not my favorite.

 
At Tue Sep 12, 03:24:00 PM 2006, Blogger Nathan said...

So I totally found your blog through Jaron's. How I found his is still a mystery.... j/k Anyway, hello.

I was actually expecting either you or Amber to get first chair, so don't feel too bad (or whatever you're feeling. I don't pay attention :-P). Just have fun with it; it'll be a blast.

And yeah, Harward's a pretty crazy teacher. Cool guy, though, if you get on his good side.

 
At Sat Oct 14, 11:24:00 AM 2006, Blogger The Warrior said...

Hello!

I don't think I've posted here before and hope you don't mind me here, but, I'll introduce myself. I am Spencer, and a Lego collecting friend of Nathan's. I am a member of his forum. You might have heard that there is a rebellion on his board, and you have before you the leader of that army. ;-D We only rebelled because we were being told to bow unto Sly Pig, the "Greek God"! And we would not commit this blasphemy so we were forced to rebel you see.

So. I was wondering if you would accept an official invitation to the Army of the Rebellion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home