Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

12.25.2005

Merry Christmas

So, this Christmas has been pretty fabulous. My dad was asking us what "gifts" we're thankful for this year. I said my testimony. Briahna, I know you don't care, but it really means alot to me. We went to the Mo' Tab broadcast this morning. It was awesome.

Oh, and I got a cell phone. Yeah. 440.2573. Its verizon. Hooray.

I love Christmas time. People seem to be happier, the world seems prettier, and everything smells nice. haha. I love the winter...except for when it DOESN'T SNOW! yeah. I love the snow. the end.

Briahna got me a water filter for Christmas. I love water. hooray.

1 Comments:

At Wed Dec 28, 10:13:00 PM 2005, Blogger CJThatcher said...

Merry Christmas indeed. Cell phones are bad news. not really, im just afraid of them. I dont want them to suck the life out of me, so I avoid them. Good job for you, im sure you'll enjoy it. Just dont end up a cell phone zombie, those are scary. ermm, what else do i have? pretty much nothing. have a nice day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home