Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

10.08.2005

Weird Dreams

I had a weird dream last night. I hate it when I dream things like its real life, and things that actually could happen do....because then it confuses me. Like, i dreamt that my pen pal from EFY wrote me back and said he didn't want to talk to me again. And I dreamt that I got my school picture retakes back and they were hideous. I hate it when that happens.

On the other hand, I went to the most AMAZING show last night! wow! Death Cab is amazing....and even more so live. I met some way cool guys, and then me and dee and lola went to IHOP. It was pretty much the best night of my life. haha. And Thatcher, I'm sure you've never heard of Death Cab, but they're amazing, trust me. haha. And Bri...if you don't have one of their CDs, I'll burn you one sometime.

yeah, on the OTHER hand (i'm turning into and octopus.)...Briahna decided to announce to our math class who I like. And I'm really not ready for that. I don't want anything between us right now. And now this OTHER kid thinks I like him....and I don't. but we're friends, and I don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him that I don't like him. This is why I don't tell people things. It just gets messed up. Things are a lot better when I just don't tell anyone anything. haha. Because hey, I might not even like this kid in a week. I don't know. But I don't want to be in the situation where I feel obligated to like him.

High school is frustrating. I never see anyone. I don't really have any fun classes. Like, Robert and Bethany have english together, and they say it soooo fun. I don't have any classes like that. In the SBO class, its mostly all seniors, and they're all such good friends its really hard to fit in. In english...I don't really have any close friends. I have Valerie, but she sits on the other end of the room and we don't talk much. In gym...Mac is just annoying. wow. and jordan touches me too much. But I love seminary. End of story. Orchestra...All of my friends sit forever away from me. And I never talk to them, and its depressing. In Physics...I've got Aaron Brown....ooh, yay for me. just kidding! In History, well, that class is fun I guess, but its history, and its boring. And my entire math class thinks I like Mike, and I don't. Speaking of math class, bri, i totally saw Stephen at IHOP last night. haha. trippy, huh? Yeah, thats about it. And in Granite Youth, I have pretty much no friends. I never have. And its so sad. I love it so much, but I don't even know if its worth it. It makes it so I couldn't do CC this year, or Youth Council, both of which I wanted to do. Yeah, thats my life. I complain too much, I'm sorry. No one reads this anyway.

2 Comments:

At Sat Oct 08, 06:18:00 PM 2005, Blogger riss. said...

Yes, Stephen looked very hot. In his football jersey. oh la la.

I met some way cool sophomores that go to Alta. I found one of them on myspace. haha. yeah. and for once, this kid introduced himself to ME, instead of visa versa.

Mike didn't make it.

And the word about Mike spread through the math class fast enough...it'll be the same with this...

 
At Sun Oct 09, 07:54:00 PM 2005, Blogger CJThatcher said...

Hey, I've heard of deathcab. only because thats always what messenger says you're listening to when I talk to you, but c'mon, I've heard of them.

I agree with all counts about what you said in gym, except I like it, cause i get to run and be a canadian madman.

Well, keep on truckin etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home