Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

8.26.2005

The summer.

well, summer is closing to an end. It was a changing summer for me. Making the transition into high school has been good for me, because its given me a chance for a new start. Here are some of the things I did this summer:

girls camp
Youth conference
EFY (first time alone on a plane!)
made a ton of new friends
about a billion movie nights
...got caught by the cops....long story..:D
Gained about 10 pounds.
didnt go running, and realized my leg injuries are probably worse than i thought.
didnt practice my violin
practiced my piano a LOT.
I got more comforatable with myself.
I didn't go swimming too much, but still managed to get sunburned about once a week.
Read some way good books.
Became a HTML pro.
Went to Idaho.
Sorted out my guy issuses...kindof.
I got closer to Robert
I gained respect for a lot of people, and lost a lot of respect for alot of people.
I became notorious around Harmons and 7-11
got a tan.

yeah, well thast about it. This summer I sorted out alot of things, and figured out what kind of person I want to be. I realized that I don't need to live my life simply to please others, but I also learned the high value of service. I learned to think about the consequesnces of my actions before I do something stupid. I learned how to get over my mistakes, and learn from them. I learned to let go of the past, and move on. Over all, this has been a very productive summer, but pretty much all I did was stay inside on the computer. haha. Oh well. It was great, and I wouldn't change very much if I could. I 'm ready for school to start, and I think i'm the only one that's excited for it.

well i'm out. I'll see y'all monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home