Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

3.18.2005

Third Wheel

Maybe I'm just going insane, but it seems like people don't think very much of me lately. People ask my opinions, but they don't matter. They won't tell me anything, because i'm not worth it. they have to double check everything I say beause they think I'm not telling the truth. I don't lie, and I don't tell people's secrets, but oh well. I can't get involved in things because its not "my" place. Everyone has a best friend...besides me. All my friends have someone else better than me to turn to. I'm just another face in the crowd. Just someone else on everyone else's path. My opinions dont really seem to count, and I'm just a third wheel in every friendship. Maybe some people care about me, but they care about some one else more, no matter what. I'll never be as good as a want to be, but I'm trying my very best. Sometimes, my best just isn't good enough I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home