Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

3.14.2005

Homework

Well right now is SOOO busy for me! I finally finished Jurassic Park, and now I have that world traveler project for Brough. I'm gonna die...teeheehee. Life is getting so busy! I love it!

I made the school musical, and I really hope I got a lead. If I didn't, I don't know if its worth it to be in it! haha! And if I'm in it, I don't know if I'll have time for Track!

The Yearbook is finally done. All we have to do is proofs now! Wheee!

Granite Youth has a billion concerts coming up.....but that's O.K. I love to play the violin.

I'm getting excited for High School! It should be fun. I'm gonna miss Ike a TON, but I think it'll all be good. Its so hard to get my schedule ready, because I want to take so many classes! I'm gonna end up taken a billion of em online, and that will jsut make my busier! Yay for me!!

Well......I have more homework to do! (That is code for I need to burn some CDs!!) I'll blog later about everything!]

Remember, You Rock My World! *Wink!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home