Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

4.02.2005

Well, life is pretty good. Its General Conference today! Wheee! I LOVE General Conference! It rocks. haha.

In other news, I got glasses! Haha! They're so hot, and they make it so i can actually see!

I went to Katie's birhtday party yesterday. We swam. It was alot of fun. I haven't gone swimming in so long! I was the only girl there in a one piece swimming suit. Haha. Oh well. I don't have a very good body for wearing anything else....and I felt comforatable. So its all good!

Me and Briahna had a really nice talk yesterday. I freaking love that girl. I don't know where I would be without her. She helps me so much. She's told ome of my secrets, but it all worked out for the better. I really trust her, and I think she is just awesome. I tell her like, everything. Its so nice to have someone I can talk to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home