Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

4.08.2005

Just For The Llama

Well I'm posting here jsut for Briahna!! Because she is the best Llama I know...haha.

Well life is alright....everyone always seems to depressed! Its so bad! Man....I don't know what to do to help....haha. But I'm alright.

Life is so busy! Next week I've got an academic team game, our SAN FRANSISCO TRIP!!!!!!!!!, and the Jazz Band festival *barf*.....

I think i'm gonna drop the play. I'm going to go talk to Mr. Graham...and tell him that he either needs to let me come to like, half the practices (the last half of each one...) or else I'll drop it! If he doesn't want that....then I'm out! Its no loss to me. haha. I just really want to do track. And the play isn't even as fun as I thought it was going to be. Whenever I miss just one practice, they change all the choreography and stuff. Its retarded. I know all the music...and I 'll learn the dances....but oh well!!

Well I hope that made Briahna happy! If not, i'll post more later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home