Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

9.09.2005

The Past Few Weeks

The past few weeks have been interesting.

My dad got pnemonia, and was out of work for more than one consecutive day for the first time I can ever remember. Now he's in the hospital for kidney stones. I pretty much lost one of my best friends, and found out that another very close was planning on commiting suicide. I am now a "therapist" for 2 people now. I decided to do CC, even though I told myself I wouldnt. I decided to prove to myself today that I can still run 3 miles, and I can. I nearly died, but I did it. I made sophmore Vice President, and that was fun. I made friends with one of the funniest gay guys i've ever met. I officially like someone new, but I can't tell you who. I found a wayyy hot kid in my physics class. yeah, he's hot. I'm made about 6 batches of rice crispy treats, and drank more water than should be possible. Yeah, this year is going to be a changing year for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home