Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

9.06.2005

Misplaced

Lately, it seems like I don't fit anywhere. Whenever we do movie night, i just don't fit. There is Morgan and Briahna, Matt and Alex, Keely and Amberly, and Bethany and Katie. I'm just there to provide the house. I've never really had a best friend to have good times with every day. I've never lived close enough to someone to hang out with them all the time. I don't have good memories from elementary. All my friends went to a different elementary, and so they all go way back, and then there is me. At school I usually just walk alone in the halls because everyone has a group of people to hang out with, and I don't fit in to any one of them. Whenever I try to hang out with people, i get the feeling that they don't want me there, and that I'm just bugging them. And despite what everyone thinks, its ridiculously hard for me to meet new people. They scare me! I don't care what other people think of me, its what I think of me. And I'm not comforatable with myself, so its really hard to fit it. And its expecially hard in high school when everyone has somewhere to go besides you.

pretty much, i'm feeling really down right now, and I don't really have anyone to talk to. I used to talk to Stef, but she pretty much hates me. Laura is...i dunno whats wrong with her right now. And Robert just thinks i'm annoying lately. So thats it for my rant.

Have a nice day.

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 07, 05:15:00 PM 2005, Blogger CJThatcher said...

ah Marissa, don't be sad.

Walking around high school by yourself isn't all that bad, I do it all the time.

Sometimes you are going to feel out of place. That's just part of growing up I guess. The trick is to figure out that no matter where you go, and no matter what happens, people still care about you. Even if you're in libya getting chased by terrorists, people still care about you back at home.

I guess if you're really lonely you can come hang out with me at school. I mean, I'm sure I'll be socially akward and pretty lame to hang out with, but hey, I think you're cool, and that's got to count for something.

 
At Tue Sep 13, 03:20:00 PM 2005, Blogger riss. said...

well laura, it seems like you don't want me around or something...and i just don't want to be a pesky little sister, and i know i am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home