Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

9.30.2005

I wish I was cool.

I wish I was cool. I wish I was one of those people that everyone just...wanted to be friends with. I wish I was super creative. I wish I could think of cool new things to do and say. I wish I was just rad. But I'm not. I wish I was really really good at something. I wish I was one of those smart people that always gets asked for homework help. I wish I was one of those people who caught onto things easily. But I'm not. I wish I was one of those people that knows everyone, and everyone knows, and considers a friend. I wish I was more outgoing. But I'm not. I wish I was truely beautiful. I wish I was one of those girls that every guy could see himself with...know what I mean? I wish I just had style and class, like my older sisters. But I don't. I wish so much. I wish I didn't complain as much. I wish I could help more. I wish I could talk to people. I wish people could talk to me. I wish I was different. I don't mean like, I'm emo, let's be different together! I mean, I wish I just simply unique. I wish I could be myself...but mostly I just know what "me" was. But that's just not how things are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home