Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

10.15.2005

Woah.

Best Day Ever! haha. It was the SBO leadership conference 2005 today at Camp Williams. It was so ridiculously fun. wow. I didn't really know a lot of the seniors and juniors, but I know them a lot better now. Rapelling was soooooooooooooooooosososososo fun. wow. We should all go do it again. haha. The who maybe 2 kids who read this....lol. and half of them went with me today! yeah, all the little activities were way fun, and all the people were fun, and even the bus was fun. I'm so excited for this year now. We have some really cool leaders, and they know what they're doing. I learned alot about leadership, and stuff like that, and I ate a lot of candy. It was so fun. yayayayaya!

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 18, 05:18:00 PM 2005, Blogger CJThatcher said...

Hooray for fun at camp williams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home