Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

11.26.2005

...alright.

ok guys. I've procrastinated this way too long. I'm just gonna try and cover like, everything. If you don't care about the topic, just skip to the next one.

School: I got a 4.0 this term...which gives me hope. I hate physics, but I'm GOING to get an A in there this term. I just...never had a calculator, so I didn't do anything in class, now I'm like, totally lost. History is a pointless subject, and I hate it. End of story. James and Briahna make that class bearable though. My math class is just...rediculous. Student government is a blast. I've met some really cool people. And its really easy. Ms. Stevens gives way too much homework. I love english...but its SO MUCH. haha. Gym is a bore. Its just the same thing...day after day...after day.....yeah. Seminary is by far my favorite class. Excellent way to end the day.

Music: I've recently found several bands that I thouroughly enjoy.

Waking Ashland
Plain White Tee's (i have one of their songs on my myspace)
Sherwood
Silverstein
Acceptance
Jack's Mannequin
Jack Johnson
Panic! At The Disco

...and Trans Siberian Orchestra is coming here.....and I would love the person that got me tickets for like, Christmas. They cost an arm and a leg...but it would be a dream come true.

I decided that every week, I'll be picking a new song for my myspace. Suggestions would be appreciated.

I am way behind on practicing piano and violin. But Sortof...not? I have to play violin for a bunch of stuff for church for christmas, and I had to learn a song on piano to accompany laura, so I'm not REALY behind....but my teachers won't be pleased.


church: In the Book Of Mormon, I finally made it to Third Nephi. Yay for me! I'm actually ahead of schedule.

Me [physically]: I'm way out of shape. I'm hoping to change that by January. I'm going to start running once a week, and then slowly move up to at least 4 times a week. I know that y'all will say...pssh...but since the end of ninth grade, I've gained like, 15 pounds. Its discusting. I know none of you wanted to know that. lol. But thats why I need to start running again. I hate not being able to go run 5 miles. I miss being like, super in shape. Yeah, I could still go run a mile faster than most girls I hang out with...but I was to be good. I miss being good at something that was hard for me. And maybe it will help my circulation. My hands are constantly cold. Currently, I'm having a very hard time typing this.


Boys: Who I like is a question I have been asked many a time in the past little while. As most of you know, the boy I like the most lives about FOREVER away. Never meet boys in another state. This one is names Richard. He lives in Washington. He emailed me his address, because he had to get rid of his internet [he was getting too busy with school]. So I've sent him 2 letters....and he hasn't written me back. I sent another one off yesterday....and if I don't get anything back, I'm pretty much giving up. 2 other boys that I like are both Seniors....so those are just like, little crushes that will never go anywhere. Then there is this one Sophomore....that I think I like. Briahna knows who he is. He's pretty cool. Hilarious, smart, and very musically inclined. And then...there's Spencer. I'm not quite sure about this. I really liked him for awhile. Then we help hands for the first time at Jen Chapman's birthday party. It was pretty cool, but kindof weird. Like, it seemed like it just didn't quite fit, ya know? He called me alot, gave me hugs in the halls, and its really obvious that he knows how to treat a girl. Yet, I wasn't sure if I wanted anything more than friendship. The Harry Potter premiere was coming up, and I wasn't sure what to do. I just did things as they went, and I ended up on his shoulder. Afterward, I was thinking it was maybe a mistake. I like him....but not really enough that I want anything more, and I could stop liking him pretty fast, so I dont want to like, lead him on...and stuff. So I dont even know what to do there. Suggestions would be very helpful.
Also on this topic....go read Thatcher's blog.


Family: My cousin got engaged to a freaking AWESOME girl. Thats pretty cool. My cousin got baptized, that was cool.

So right now, life is pretty good. I'm ahead in the Book Of Mormon, and its turning out to be an awesome expirience. Its gonne snow tonight, which I'm psyched for. I love the winter!


anything else I can answer for Y'all? Comment with questions, and i'll try to answer them, but with no guarentees...haha.

1 Comments:

At Mon Nov 28, 09:29:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lousisa Bri has a serious point
listen to her, she knows all
-james

 

Post a Comment

<< Home