Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

5.20.2006

Zoom!

and i'm back. I told you guys i was gonna restart this blog, and I promise I didn't lie.

So there is a region dance tonight. Everyone should go. Here's my theory:
Everyone used to go to dances, right? Then some kids stopped going, so they got less fun. So less people kept going. So then they got less fun. So less people went. Get my point? If everyone went, everyone would have fun! Then more people would come! See, its all a wonderful idea. But everyone is lame. So i think you should all come, okay? And maybe ask me to dance, because I never get asked to dance. But I still go! So you should too.

So elections were last week. I told myself I would never, ever fun for president. So guess what I ran for. That's right...Junior President. I really don't know why. I signed up to run for senate. But everyone kept telling me to run for president because they all thought I'd do a better job than Sehe. So I did. And I won. I'm not sure why, but I won. And Briahna is Vice. I'm glad we both won... If just one of us did, it wouldn't be the same. But now I can't take athletics or Social Dance. Which blows. I might just do early morning seminary so I can. I really wasn't planning on winning. I mean, i'm Marissa Weeks. I'm not popular. I'm a loser. So i don't really get it. But somehow, I won. So i'm in charge of making next year amazing for you all. I hope I can. Let me know if there's anything you want done, for shizzle.

Life is tough. Friends are tough. Everything has gotten confusing. I used to be SUCH a loser. Then I get to be good friends with some people. It was great. Then I started meeting more people. A lot of people. Now it seems like I'm not good friends with anyone. I'm not in any group. I'm just there. I know everyone, but i'm never considered a good friend. I've never really had a best friends, except Robert. I'm just there.

I'm not pretty, but i'm not ugly. I'm not fat, but i'm not skinny. I'm not smart, but i'm not stupid. I'm not slow, but I'm not fast. I'm not short, but I'm not tall. I don't dress well, but I don't dress badly. I'm not popular, but I'm not a total loser. I'm not talented, but I don't suck at everything. I'm never the best friend, but i'm rarely the enemy. I'm always "just the friend." I'm just there. I'm just me. It seems like there's never anything special about me. It seems like I just can't fit in anywhere. I don't fit in with the music nerds. I don't fit in with the regular nerds. I don't fit in with the drama kids. I don't fit in with the cheerleaders. I don't fit in with the jocks. I don't fit in anywhere.

does everyone else feel like that all the time? Or is it just me? Because i sure do. When someone asks me who my close friends are, I can only name a few, and they probably wouldn't name me if they were asked the same question. I don't care what people think about me, but I don't KNOW what people think about me. I just don't get it. I don't get ME.

okay, we're gonna do something. It probably won't work because no one reads this...but we'll try. Thatcher did this once, and it seemed like a success.
Ask me anything. Absolutely anything. You can ask me anything personal, you can ask my opinion on anything, you can even ask me for math help. hahahaha. I dunno how much i could help with that last one though. But seriously, ask me anything.

okayreadygo!

9 Comments:

At Sun May 21, 02:24:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like that too!! I feel pretty alone but not at the same time... I see everyone with their best friends and I wish I had that.

 
At Sun May 21, 08:56:00 AM 2006, Blogger Jaron Frost said...

I feel the same way, exactly the same. I once compared it to characters in a popular cartoon show. There are main characters, and then there are the other characters. And guess who's action figure gets bought most? No one wants Magmar. No one even knows what a Magmar is. Everyone wants Pikachu. Pikachu is THE Pokemon, and all the others are just there. Sorry to use Pokemon, but it's the best example I could think of.

 
At Sun May 21, 03:09:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

join the club.

 
At Sun May 21, 09:36:00 PM 2006, Blogger Nick said...

...You're popular. Trust me.

Ask you anything? Hmm.... I'll have to think about that.

 
At Tue May 23, 03:24:00 PM 2006, Blogger CJThatcher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wed May 24, 09:22:00 PM 2006, Blogger CJThatcher said...

I'm Christopher Thatcher. Me, I don't have a ton of 'friends'. But, I'm happy, cause i've got a few very good friends. I suppose we're pretty much polar opposites in that regard. Both situations have their advantages.

In my case, I fit in very well at one table at lunch. It's a nice table, I sit there and talk to people I know, and they know me, I think they're cool, and they think I'm cool. It's good times, we laugh about old times, it's fun. Later, if I've got something to talk about, I can stay up till 2 arguing with a few people about it. I've got people to talk to. The downside is that I fit in at one table, and one table only. I hate sitting anywhere else. I don't make friends, so I sorta sit there and eat my food and that's it.

In your case, you can sit at any given table in the lunch room and have a very good time. You're friends with everybody. You're not apt to get thrown in a situation where you don't know anybody, so you're never really prevented from not having a good time. But, you already mentioned the downsides of this situation in the post, so I shan't elaborate.

You already know I have a very small mindset when it comes to bubbles though. Moral of the story is, pro's and con's, it's the classic battle.

Anyways, since i'm nice I'm going to wrap this novel up and leave you with some questions.

1) why'd you run for junior president?
2) if you could go to the moon, would you?
3)Who's your favorite teacher?
4) What do you wanan be when you grow up?
5) If you could give one piece of advice to your generation, what would it be and why?
6) Why do you write?
7) Cage match, Peck vs. MJ, who wins?
8) Would you trade your mountains of friends for a few good friends?
9) If given the opportunity to get in a serious relationship now, would you take it?
10) Given the opportunity, cheat for the A, or take the A- honestly?
11) What's more important to you, success, or virtue?
12) If you had a bike, would you ride it, or would it just sit in the garage?

Hmm, I could probably think of some more, but I suppose I'll stop for now. If I think of more I'll come back.

For now, I've got to go interview Jay Murda for Algebra. w00t.

 
At Thu May 25, 02:02:00 PM 2006, Blogger Nick said...

What do you feel is the point of your life?

 
At Sat May 27, 10:19:00 PM 2006, Blogger Nick said...

What are your goals for after high school?

If you had to describe your perfect soul mate, how would you do it?

What's better, violin or piano?

Why aren't you going on GYS summer tour?

Seriously, why not?

Do you or do you not think Mr. Rockwell is completely amazing. That is, if you're taking AP US history. And if you have Mr. Rockwell.

If you had to choose between learning all the secrets of the universe, then dying, and living, what would you choose?

Let me rephrase the question in my other comment: What drives you in life?

What made you want to blog again?

How come you think so lowly of yourself?

I mean, you really shouldn't.

All right, I'm done.

Bye for now.

 
At Sat Jun 03, 01:52:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do have close friends. its not their fault you dont hang out with them. its your. they love you. dont be so hard on yourself. you are an amazing person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home