Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

5.08.2006

Rebirth

ok, so i definitely haven't blogged in FOREVER. because no one read it. but it seems that the blogging comminity is blooming, so i thought I should re-join. Thanks Thatcher.

School. Is almost over! 18 days. Hip Hip Hooray! Thats nine more days of MJ. Forever! haha.

So in english we're doing this huge assignment, right? well i got it all done, on time and everything. I go to burn it onto a CD...and its gone. just gone. No where in sight. that's never happened to me. I've heard about it happening and i'm just like, duh! Look where you save it, you retard! Computer's don't eat things! But then it happened to me! I saved several times, and I know where i saved it. but it just wasnt there. So I redid it. the end.

Cheating. Is writing down the test questions in MJs really cheating? because i don't think it is. Sometimes we don't even have CLOSE to enough time to take the test, but he passes it out anyways, and tells us to get a good look at the questions so we know what to study. So I don't consider it cheating. Kyle, if you think i'm a terrible person for this, so be it.

Why is music so hard? Like really, the piano is a very simple instrument. You just play whats on the music. The notes don't change. The key I learned as Middle C will always be in the same place, with the same pitch. then why is it so hard? And same with the violin. There are only 4 strings. It shouldnt be that hard, but it really is. I ws thinking about it, and it really shouldnt be. Maybe I think about it too much. Maybe i make things harder than they really are. But it seems like every time i get something down, there is another thing to make it even harder. It just makes me really frustrated to know that I'll never master it. There is always something new to learn. I mean, thats nice in some ways, to always have a new challenge, but its so frustrating.


I think thats good enough of a start. I'll keep doing this regularly. And thatcher, myspace is not evil. Its annoying, and it wastes time, but its not evil.

2 Comments:

At Mon May 08, 09:25:00 PM 2006, Blogger Nick said...

Good job, getting back into it. Several things: I like school, so it's not THAT great that it's ending; losing stuff sucks; it's not cheating, Kyle does it too; music's hard; and myspace? What's myspace?

 
At Tue May 09, 07:12:00 PM 2006, Blogger Jaron Frost said...

Hey! Glad to see another person joining in the fun! Err... getting back into the fun, I should say. I can see this whole thing becoming something pretty cool in the end ^__^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home