Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

6.03.2006

Is that your final answer?

I had two people ask me questions. okayreadygo.

1) why'd you run for junior president?
I ran because I don't like the way Sehe ran things this year. And no one else was stepping up to do the job.

2) if you could go to the moon, would you?
No, I don't think I would. Well, right now. I think it would be really cool to see, but its not some huige goal in my life. haha. But i think it would be really cool to do it some day. But right now, probably not.

3)Who's your favorite teacher?
my favorite teacher ever would have to be Mr. Webster. He was amazing. I don't even think i can come up with the words to describe him. But other than that, it would have to be Doc. For sure. He's just an amazing man. He's an incredible musicial, and amazing at teaching. He understands the students. He's just fabulous.

4) What do you wanan be when you grow up?
When I grow up, I want to be amazing. I want to be one of those moms that all the kids in the neighborhood loves. I might want to be a high school english teacher, it just depends on how far I get in my education, and if its needed.

5) If you could give one piece of advice to your generation, what would it be and why?
"Don't be stupid. Prioritize your life." Because people are just so stupid. They don't realize that school really IS more important than video games. They don't realize that girls aren't that important right now. They're just stupid.

6) Why do you write?
I write because its easier that just talking. I can edit. I can revise. I can rethink. And I can write it, and not actually share it. I write because writing is the basis of my life. I create who I am through writing.

7) Cage match, Peck vs. MJ, who wins?
Freaking Peck. No question.

8) Would you trade your mountains of friends for a few good friends?
Yeah, I think I would. Now, I don't think I have a mountain of friends. But I've always wanted that really close knit group that does everything together. But it never happened. This is how my life if turning out, and I'm just enjoying what gets thrown at me. I'll never turn a friend away.

9) If given the opportunity to get in a serious relationship now, would you take it?
Heck. No.

10) Given the opportunity, cheat for the A, or take the A- honestly?
It depends on what it is. If its like, some gay crossword that I didnt do and its the difference in the grade, I'd take the A. Because i mean, that crossword really isn't going to teach me anything. But if it was some huge test or something, and I really didn't understand it because I'm a slacker, I'd take the A-. In my mind, i'll cheat on something if I wouldn't learn from it otherwise.

11) What's more important to you, success, or virtue?
Definitely virtue. I've made a new goal to myself actually to never let anything get in the way of my standards. This year, I skipped mutual sometimes to get homework done and stuff. But I'm not gonna let that happen. Even if other people have good reasons, I'm not gonna let anyone bring me down anymore.

12) If you had a bike, would you ride it, or would it just sit in the garage?
I definitely do not have a bike. And thats beacuse I probably wouldn't ride it. Thats one of the reasons I joined the track team actually. I had a bike once when I was like, 5. But right now, if I had one, i actually do think I'd ride it.

What are your goals for after high school?
Hmm...that seems to be a common question these days. I'd like to go to college, with at least my Freshmen year done. I don't think I'll be like some of those crazy kids and already have my associates...haha. I'd love to go to BYU, but I might go somewhere out of state. I'd love to major in english, with a minor in something musical. Maybe piano accompaniment or something. Music theory? I'm not all the way sure yet.

If you had to describe your perfect soul mate, how would you do it?
In on sentence: Some one I can grocery shop with.
in more detail: Someone who can lift me up. in every way. Spiritually, intellectually, physically, emotionally.

What's better, violin or piano?
Violin. Too many people play the piano, and it gets more critisicm. its harder to excel. And with the violin, its easier to express myself. Its like, i absolutely love to play the piano, but when I play the violin, life is just better. I feel happy. Its just so wonderful.

Why aren't you going on GYS summer tour?Seriously, why not?
money. and I just don't have very many friends in there. I don't think I'd enjoy myself. AND I'm just a violinist. There's about a billion of us. If I don't come, no one is going to care.actually, everyone would probably rather me NOT come. the end.

Do you or do you not think Mr. Rockwell is completely amazing. That is, if you're taking AP US history. And if you have Mr. Rockwell.
Yes, yes I am taking it. And yes, yes i do have him. And I really don't know enough to make that judgement. But I think it's going to be my kind of class. The kind that you take from it what you CHOOSE to take from it. I'm excited about it.

If you had to choose between learning all the secrets of the universe, then dying, and living, what would you choose?
I'd definitely choose to live. In my religion, life is all about learning. The whole point of this planet, this life, this body, is to learn. I'll learn everything I need to know eventually. Either in this life, or after I die, it'll all come. So i'd rather live life, cause thats what its for!

Let me rephrase the question in my other comment: What drives you in life?
What drives me...thats tough. I can't think of anything but just myself. My standards. My knowledge. My passion. I live for me. I do MY best, and not what anyone else expects of me. I drive myself.

What made you want to blog again?
Because all the cool kids do. haha. Just kiddin. Its because....i love to write. And because I finally thought of things to blog about. I stopped when life got boring.

How come you think so lowly of yourself?
I always have. Its just how I am. I have really bad depression. It runs in my family. But i've never had high self esteem. Ever. I've never really even had ANY self esteem, yet alone HIGH self esteem. Its just how I am.

4 Comments:

At Sat Jun 03, 11:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger Nick said...

Here's my responses to (a select few of) *edit: Okay, almost all) your answers.

3) I (l) Doc. He's so amazing. But other than that, I'm kinda liking Rockwell...

4) Or you could be a professional musician......

5) Amen. I totally do realize it's more important than video games (I mean... 4.0hhhh-yeah.) And girls (mostly because they force me to).

6) I concur. I write a lot of things that I would never say in rl... wow, I can't believe I just typed that.

7) Are you kidding me? I heard stories about MJ on Friday that would curdle your blood. He PICKED UP A KID AND CARRIED HIM TO THE OFFICE. That is just pimp. I don't care what you say.

8) My "close group of friends" consists of... Ryan. That's about it.

9) Darn. Actually, me too.

12) Yay for not riding bikes. Boo Kyle!

13) Music all the way. Probably out of state for me.... sorry, guys. Your lives won't suck any worse, trust me.

14) I concur... except for the groceries. Random.

15) That's kinda what I was hoping you would say. Piano wannabes who, when they see a piano, immediately sit down and start playing Fur Elise, or any other song they know=teh suck. I hate them with a fiery passion.

16) But... I could be your friend. You could protect me from the 'Pride' man-girl clarinet player.

Please?

17) I (L) Mr. Rockwell. He's got a beard!!!!

18) Gj.

19) I know I'm repeating myself, but yay for blogging! Unless I'm not repeating myself, in which case, I'm too lazy to look.

20) Hey, me too! But you have a lot fewer reasons to not like yourself than I do.

Anyway, that's what I think. And I'm always right, so anything I said above is automatically valid.

Wow, I feel the influence of Hawkes right now...

 
At Sat Jun 03, 11:48:00 PM 2006, Blogger CJThatcher said...

The force is strong in this one.

 
At Sun Jun 04, 08:07:00 AM 2006, Blogger Jaron Frost said...

Wow... You really sound like you know what you're doing, Marissa! I mean, as far as your life and what you're doing. I, for one, am just stumbling around in the dark most of the time, and that's my own fault, and I feel bad about it now. Someone once said, "You are the author of your own life. Make it good." I really want to live like that.

 
At Sun Jun 11, 07:52:00 PM 2006, Blogger Nick said...

Oh yeah. Way to think of questions for her and not me, guys. Thanks a lot. Of course, that was last year sometime. So, yeah. Maybe ... nah, I'm lame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home