Blah...Blah...Blog.

Fay's Findings.

9.08.2006

is she serious?

two blogs in a row? this is mad! hahaha. But here I am. And here I shall be until 11:16 at least. I think tonight I'll talk about work.

I originally wrote this paragraph when i finished, but i'm moving up here.
ok wow, this wins for the lamest, most boring, pointless post EVER. no one has any reason EVER to read it. hahaha. But I couldnt think of anything else, and I have to write for 10 minutes. I can't concentrate on anything cause i'm tired and my feet hurt. hahaha. I have an idea of what to write about tomorrow though. It'll probably be more worth it.

yeah. So you probably don't want to read it. there's absoutely nothing beneficial in it. At all. but you can if you want.

I work at Vans. At Fashion Place Mall. I sell shoes. Lots of them. Good shoes. Like, the shoes that i think look really really hot on guys. And they're really comfy. And they don't cost all that much. 37 for shoes isn't very much, considering a lot of people pay like, 60. I mean, i shop at payless, so its a lot. But I get 50 percent off, so its chill.

I don't work very much. I work 2 days a week, tops. Seldomly 3, and often only one. hahaha. Thats like, 5 hours a week. I get 6.25 an hour. So thats like, including the crap they take out for taxes, 60 bucks a paycheck. Not too bad, considering that I work on those days that iusually do nothing but sit in front of the computer. ha.

And hot guys work there! Like I said, i like boys who wear vans. Expecially slip ons. ESPECIALLY checkerboard ones! haha. so, those kinds of boys come in there. obviously. So I like it. I know, i talk about hot boys too much, but i'm not gonna lie. Its a great perk.

The worst part about work is the whole not sitting down for 7 hours thing. Especially when I close. Like, my feet just hurt. everything about them just aches. I feel like I just ran 8 miles. And all i did was walk around. thats enough complaining though.

Another terrible part is mean people. I mean, come on. Its not my fault I don't have your size. honestly! and when I ask how you're doing today, you don't have to give me dirty looks. And if i accidentaly take out the left shoe for your fitting purposes instead of the right one, just settle down. Of if i measure your kids foot as a 10, and he needs a 10.5, its not a big deal. just take the shoe for what it is. wow.

you know, vans makes shoes for like, everyone. they carry shoes for newborns. up to a size 16 mens. thats huge! Most guys at like, a 10.5. most girls are about an 8. I used to think I had big feet, but apparently i've very normal.

3 Comments:

At Sun Sep 10, 08:27:00 PM 2006, Blogger Jaron Frost said...

I like Vans! I have a pair. I must day, I like my other shoes better, but I like them. Sorry people are mean... I've never really had a REAL job, but I do this fundraiser thing at the U working concessions. People are all so nice, I thought it would be heck dealing with all the mean people yelling at me for getting their orders wrong and stuff, but everyone was really polite. I guess it might not be the same with shoe customers, I don't know. :D Anywho, glad to see some posts!

 
At Mon Sep 18, 09:15:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never was much for Vans. I mean, I had a few pairs at one point, but then I realized that by being unique, I was following a trend. Lame. The trend, I mean, not the shoes. They were actually pretty comfy. So, I've reverted back to tennis shoes. Also comfy.

--Nick

 
At Sat Oct 14, 11:17:00 AM 2006, Blogger The Warrior said...

Hello!

I don't think I've posted here before and hope you don't mind me here, but, I'll introduce myself. I am Spencer, and a Lego collecting friend of Nathan's. I am a member of his forum. You might have heard that there is a rebellion on his board, and you have before you the leader of that army. ;-D We only rebelled because we were being told to bow unto Sly Pig, the "Greek God"! And we would not commit this blasphemy so we were forced to rebel you see. All of the ladies who have chosen sides on his board have gone rebel!
So. I was wondering if you would accept an official invitation to the Army of the Rebellion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home